LFP for Wednesday night game

Intended for online games but can include face-to-face, Looking for Players/Looking for Game

LFP for Wednesday night game

PostPosted by Halcyon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello all, as stated above, I am going to be starting up a Star Wars D6 campaign on Wednesday nights and am looking for a few more players. Game times will be weekly starting around 1800 CST, first session will be either 4/26 or 5/3.

Synopsis:

The Rebel Alliance has narrowly avoided a crushing defeat and instead turned the tables on the Empire with the destruction of the Death Star. Now the flame of rebellion is spreading throughout the galaxy...and the Empire is fighting to wipe out these outbreaks before they can spread any further.

You are members of a band of rebels on the world of Svivren. Recently controlled by Imperial forces under command of Moff Sarson, and with the aid of the human led government, peace is enforced harshly...dissenters are shot on sight.

This game will take place shortly after the events of Episode IV. The only thing within the Star Wars that is definite in the game will be anything in Episode IV. Other material, whether considered cannon or not, may or may not have happened/fit within the game. I will be using WEG D6 2nd Edition Revised rules, as well as some minor changes.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me here, on roll20, or on Discord(Halcyon on Discord as well). There is more information about the game and myself as a GM on the Roll20 page that is for the game itself.
Halcyon

Return to LFP/LFG